I’ve got loads of emails in my inbox. I thought I would tackle a couple of the main questions on my blog here.
Shipping notices: We are using a new order management system. This system prints out postage for an entire days worth of orders. More postage labels then we can actually pack in a days work. This means that while you may have a tracking number, your order might not be processed and handed off to the post office for a couple of days.
We are still packing up orders from the 7th of the month restock. This is pretty typical for 7th of the month restocks. It takes us (us being 2 people) several days to process shipping, sometimes up to 7 business days (this doesn’t count weekends) We try not to take that long but it happens sometimes.
Yeti Polishes: We here at elevation polish are huge fans of sneaky fun treats. We tend to do this once a year. Special surprise polishes. Just to say thank you. It’s you the fans that really keep me inspired. There were 3 secret yeti polishes given away for the 7th of the month restock only.
- Ninja Yeti- for customers who ordered 3 or more polishes
- Yeti was a good ninja- for orders that were $80.00+
- Yeti was a shadow- for orders 100+ and/or because we ran out of good ninja and ninja yeti
- Foam throwing star- given out randomly. So you can throw them at your hubbies, boyfriends, etc…
- In rare cases, some people got 2 polishes, these were given out at random, and yes even international gals are included in this.
We won’t spoil the surprise on the details of the colors. Please note these colors won’t be for sale. They were only for orders on the 7th, or while supplies lasted. Hurtful emails will not be responded to. This was intended to be a fun freebie.
I hope you all have has much fun with yeti’s awesome adventures as I do. He really is the adventurous spirit and unofficial mascot of elevation polish. He has some pretty cool adventures in the future line up. Check out the future colors page on elevationpolish.com to see where he will go next. Elevation’s Future colors page
Cheers to great polishes,