You may or may not have noticed some slight hiccups with this morning’s restock. I was a little late to the party. Here in Minnesota we’ve had some pretty epic storms…just storms, not tornados, thank goodness. Never the less it has left my home (headquarters to elevation polish) without power for the past few days.
It has been quite the challenge to keep on top of all things Elevation without internet. I had been posting these blog posts from a family member’s house but they too are without power now. I just wanted to let you all know that we here at Elevation Polish are all safe and sound. However, until we get power back. Emails, including replies will be sparse and I don’t currently have the ability to print shipping labels.
The power company has given us an ETA on the power being back on by Monday 6PM (Gasp!) I anticipate that my inbox will be pretty full by monday so please be patient with me as I try to work through those. If you have an outstanding order, we have most shipments ready to be shipped, minus the shipping labels so we are ready to rock and roll once the power comes back on. We will do our best to get those out in the mail ASAP.
Thank you all for your understanding & patience.
EDIT (June 25, 2013 5:20PM) We are now with power! (thank goodness!) Finally. I’m excited to not have to “borrow” wifi from McDonalds anymore with all the other small business owners in my neighborhood. LOL We are going to try to pump out the shipping as fast as we possibly can. It should take us about 2-3 days to work through all the outstanding orders. I apologize for all the delays.