Hi Everyone. Welcome to this very picture heavy post.
The november 7th restock is right around the corner. The new big cartel site is almost finished. So far it’s beautiful and the functionality for mobile devices is amazing! I can’t wait to unveil it. As you can probably tell my blog is still a work in progress but it’s coming around.
Couple of reminders for this restock
- I will no longer be doing combined shipping
- The flip side of that is packages will be going out much quicker
- I’ll have much higher inventory levels as I increased production 2 fold.
Now for the bad news. Harhiraa has been cancelled. At the 4 month testing mark one of the main glitters started to tint the base too much. I’ll be posting pictures in the next couple of days. The glitters still all look the same but the base is no longer clear. I’m going to let you the readers decide if it’s something I should release or not.
Now for the good news!!
- The new labels are in. They are fabulous! They do have a generic list of ingredients on the bottle. The color name will be on the bottom. No more labels peeling off the bottle. YAY! These labels will stay securely on the bottle for a long time and are water resistant.
- Azure Caverns (the blue version of marble caves) turned out so beautiful. I intended to have this be a limited edition also but I love it so much that I’m going to keep it in stock for at least the next 3 months. I’m going to see if I can keep it around even longer than that.
Here is the full November 7th Line up (all these colors will be stocked/restocked)
- Matsuda (Japan Collection)
- Kita (Japan Collection)
- Daisen (Japan Collection)
- Toubkal (Morocco Collection)
- Colline du Charf (Morocco Collection)
- Jbel Ayachi (Morocco Collection)
- M’Goun (Morocco Collection)
- Aphubel (Kickin’ it ole school collection)
- Cerro Torre- low inventory (Kickin’ it ole school)
- Mount Yu- reincarnation of Yushan (Kickin’ it ole school collection)
- Pico do Fogo (kickin’ it ole school collection)
- The Arches (Kickin’ it ole school collection)
- Azure Caverns (no collection name)
Macro Shots & Swatch pic from Cilucia
Colline du Charf
M’Goun ( 1 coat over Colline du charf)
Jbel Ayachi (1 coat over essie sag harbor)
Bottle Shots of the Kickin’ it ole School Collection
(L-R) Pico do fogo, Cerro Torre, The Arches, Mount Yu, Alphubel
Bottle Shots of the Morocco Collection
(L-R) Colline du Charf, Jbel Ayachi, M’Goun, Toubkal
& Lastly Here is Azure Caverns (2 coats, no undies or top coat)