PRE-ORDER IS NOW CLOSED.
EDIT: (June 23rd, 2012 5:51 PM CST) Thank you to all for your overwhelming show of support for this polish and NCEF. I loved hearing that some of you are buying this polish as a gift for your mom(s). That just warmed me heart to hear that. ♥♥♥
Ama Dablam Pre-order information:
In an effort to give everyone a chance to get the coveted Ama Dablam. I have devised a pre-order system. This is the first time I have done a pre-order system. I don’t expect there to be any hiccups but please email me if any questions do arise. This time I will be selling Ama Dablam with 25% of the proceeds going to charity. This means it is not for profit. These are very expensive to make so the rest of the 75% will cover the cost of supplies only (It doesn’t include my time, packaging materials, etc.)
Here are the specs: (Please read all this information carefully)
- Pre-orders will be held from today (June 22nd)- July 2nd or until I’ve reached a certain number of pre-orders.
- Elevation polish members have their orders shipped first, then after that they are shipped in the order the payment is received.
- I expect orders to start shipping July 16th.
- You will be sent a paypal invoice when your order is ready to ship (you will have 7 days to pay for your order from the time the invoice is sent)
- No orders will be shipped early or expedited.
- There is a cap of 2 polishes per paypal email address.
- I will not be dividing up orders to ship to multiple address.
- Cost will be $11.00 USD per polish, price includes shipping.
- Cost for international will be $12.00 USD per polish, price includes shipping.
- No other colors can be tacked on to the order.
- The Bottle/Label combo you will receive will be the full sized square bottles with the white caps, Black ink on a transparent sticker. (as seen in my most current collection line up)
▲Ama Dablam will not be available again on my website. It is a one time pre-order only polish. It will not be available to elevation polish members during your monthly color choices so please use this pre-order form.
How to order: (PRE-ORDERS ARE NOW CLOSED)
Email: orders.elevationpolish (!at) gmail (dot) com
- Subject title: Ama Dablam
- Please include the following information:
- Your paypal email address to receive the invoice
- Quantity (cap of 2)
- Which country these are being shipped to: (USA, Australia, Russia, Japan, UK, etc.)
If you do not receive an email confirmation for your order within 36 hours. Please resubmit with subject line: Ama Dablam resubmit.
Please note that the invoice will come from my paypal address which may differ from the address above. The invoice will be adequately labelled so you know it’s Elevation Polish.
Now on to the good part!
Color Base: Boots No7 Speed Dry Grey Skies
Color Top: Elevation Polish Ama Dablam
Base Coat: Butter London Foundation Base Coat
Top Coat: No Top Coat
About Ama Dablam the place:
Ama Dablam means “Mother’s necklace”; It is the name of a mountain in the Himalaya range of eastern Nepal. with long ridges on each side that look like the arms of a mother (ama) protecting her child, and the hanging glacier thought of as the dablam, the traditional double-pendant containing pictures of the gods, worn by Sherpa women. Ama Dablam hugs the eastern sky for anyone trekking to Mount Everest basecamp.
About Ama Dablam the color:
Clear based nail polish with TONS of glitter. Some would call this a “Glitter Bomb.” You will need to add a top coat to this one. It has a slightly rough texture. I pictured it without top coat so you can see the natural texture.
- Micro multi colored glitter
- Micro Copper colored glitter
- Green Teal Square glitter
- Blue Teal Holographic Hex glitter
- Copper colored Round Glitter (they look like little pennies)
About the Charity:
Nepalese Children’s Education Fund (NCEF) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to develop the potential of disadvantaged Nepalese children through education. NCEF identifies children unable to pursue education because of economic situation of their families. Students are provided with tuition, textbooks and supplies to enroll in school. Our dedicated network of volunteers in Nepal meet regularly with the children and their parents to monitor the progress of the student through school. They have no office expenses, no salaries, all done by volunteers.
Cheers to fabulously glittered nails,