Hey Polish lovers,
Sorry I’ve been slacking on my blog. I’ve been working hard to get all the polishes made for the restock tomorrow. I’ll give you a quick run down of the latest news.
Tomorrow April 7th is my restocking. YAY! I’ll be stocking both Etsy and my new site. I will only have minimal stock on etsy as I’m trying to move away from etsy. If you haven’t seen my new website check it out. www.elevationpolish.com It’s so easy to use. Items will be held in your cart for 30 minutes so no more “cart jacking” Double YAY! As always shipping updates and tracking numbers will be emailed via paypal or available on the paypal website.
There have been a couple of changes to the shipping process.
- I’ve lowered the price of shipping to USA customers to $2.95 plus .50 cents each additional item.
- International is still $11.50 USD for orders + lowered to .25 US cents each additional item . All international orders ship in a box so it’s safe and secure.
- I will no longer be adding packing slips to orders unless it’s requested. I’m trying to save the trees. 🙂
- On that note. I’ve switched the filler that is used in the boxes to an eco friendly recycled crinkle thingies. If you can please try to reuse these.
- For all you Canadians out there. I haven’t forgot about you. I’m still looking into the best and cheapest way to get polishes to you. May 7th I’ll be rolling out new shipping rates for you.
- Because I’m stocking multiple shops I can not combine shipping between the two. It’s way too confusing.
Please welcome the two newest polishes
- Ridn- Grey creme with a hint green & shimmer
- Froze to death- Gorgeous glitter topper with white hexes, bar/slice glitter, iridescent hexes, multi colored glitter
Other Exciting news
- I’m making the move to go Vegan. That’s right vegan. I’m going through each pigment and product I use. I’m trying to do my part to be totally cruelty free. What is the difference between cruelty free and vegan? Cruelty free means that the products aren’t tested on animals going vegan means I don’t use products that come from animals such as bee’s wax and lanolin (sheep’s wool) to name a few. I’ll be able to put my vegan stamp on it starting on May 7th as I’m still double checking everything.
- May 7th I’m swinging high and hoping to bring you 4 new colors. Nya will be back, Ama dablam a polish for charity and 2 additional shades. I’m pretty excited about all 4 shades. I’ll be showing some sneak “peaks” during this month so be on the look out for those.
Restocking will happen at 9 PM tomorrow April 7th. I’m on central standard time (CST.) Please note my etsy shop will look open earlier so I can go through and edit listings. The etsy restock will be around 9:10 PM (CST.) Hope to see you there.