Thanks for such a great turn out for my polish launch!
I received an overwhelming amount of support and emails today and last night. I’m currently taking a small break from making bubble wrap nail polish burritos. All orders will go out mostly today but some tomorrow morning.
To answer a couple of questions I got….
1. If you placed multiple orders separately you should have gotten a shipping refund from me already. If you haven’t yet received your refund let me know so I can look at your orders.
2. Nyamuragira. It’s a limited edition shade for my grand opening. It can not be purchased. It is being thrown in as a gift for several lucky random purchasers and customers that purchased full sets. I might bring it back do to the response I received on that one. It’s very complex to make so I’m not sure yet.
3. Only two shades will not be making a come back. Glittertind & Cerro Torre. 2 New exciting shades will be taking their place. I do have some left over glittertind but once it sells out. The stock won’t be replaced.
4. WOW you gals loved Maroon Bells. I got more requests for this one than any other of my polishes. When I restock I will have double the stock on this one along with Elbrus, The Arches at sunset & Avalanche!
5. A full restock will happen on the 7th of April and every 7th after that.
Again, Thank you all for your support. I can’t wait to see your swatch pictures!!!